Gracious Disorder (畏錯, Isaku) is the one hundred thirty-ninth chapter of the manga Tokyo Ghoul.
- Ken Kaneki
- Kishou Arima
- Ken Kaneki's mother (Mentioned)
- Ken Kaneki's father (Mentioned)
- Hideyoshi Nagachika (Mentioned)
- Hakushū Kitahara (Mentioned)
With IXA jammed through his left eye, Ken Kaneki screams in pain and held his face in pure terror. Pulling the quinque out of his head with his kagune, he begins rambling to himself. Staring at Kishou Arima, he releases his kagune, which the ghoul investigator effortlessly dodges. Kaneki recites a poem by Hakushū, causing Arima to recognize Kaneki. Arima fires lightning bolts with Narukami while telling Kaneki that no ghoul bypasses V14.
Kaneki runs from the lightning bolts. Arima uses IXA's remote activation to barrage Kaneki with more attacks. Kaneki manages to find an opportunity to strike, but his attack is nullified by IXA's defensive mode. Arima compliments Kaneki for damaging IXA's defensive barrier and promptly pierced the boy entirely and dropped him down, leaving him critically injured. He lodged IXA into Kaneki's head while stating that he needs a new quinque.
- The poem recited by Kaneki is Oshi Ainu no uta by Kitahara Hakushū.
- The reading of the chapter title references the chapter number: In Japanese, i(chi) = 1, sa(n) = 3 and k(y)u = 9.