| This article is in need of additional citations.|
Please help improve this page by fixing or adding more citations. Once enough sufficient citations have been added to this page, this message will be removed.
|Japanese Name||ドナト ・ ポルポラ|
|Blood Type||A |
|Occupation||Catholic Priest (Formerly)|
Orphanage Caretaker (Formerly)
|Relatives||Koutarou Amon (Adopted Son)|
|Ward||23rd Ward (Imprisoned, Formerly)|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 82|
|Anime Debut||Episode 10|
|English VA||Greg Dulcie|
"How cruel it is. Cruel to be one of those who can only but watch over others."
Donato Porpora (ドナート ・ ポルポラ, Donāto Porupora) was a Russian ghoul and a former prisoner who had special treatment, in the 23rd ward's ghoul detention center, Cochlea, before being freed during the Third Cochlea Raid. In the past, he ran a Catholic orphanage and preyed upon the children under his care, earning the nickname Priest (神父, Shinpu). And during that time, he was Koutarou Amon's foster father.
Donato was an old ghoul, showing the physical signs of a long life with a wrinkled face. He had short cropped, light-colored hair and a neatly-trimmed beard, as well as thick, bushy eyebrows. In the past, he dressed in the typical clothing of a Catholic priest. As a prisoner, he wore simple prison scrubs — a long-sleeved shirt and pants, though he seemed to be barefoot. In the anime he appears to have icy pale blue eyes and pale skin. Donato's mask is a white round mask with a tiny golden crown on the center on the forehead - the eyes are round red circles with cross-like slits in the middle; the lips are slightly painted red and he can talk and eat through the mask's lips.
Donato is a ruthless and cruel individual, noted enough among ghouls for his sadistic personality. He thoroughly enjoys inflicting suffering on others, whether physical or psychological, for example: when Donato ripped off Touma Higemaru's arm, messing with the mind of Kuki Urie, and not to mention his horrible acts of brutally murdering children. His utter disregard for others makes him a valuable informant, willing to cooperate in investigations and betray other ghouls in exchange for being allowed to continue living. When visited by investigators, he enjoys making statements to disturb or frustrate them. Though selfish and cruel, he is apparently not without the ability to care. When his secret was discovered by his foster son, Amon, he spared the boy's life out of some sort of twisted affection. Whenever Amon must consult him professionally, he enjoys teasing his "beloved son."
However, according to Sasaki, Donato is trying to prove that he is useful because he knows one day he will no longer be useful and on that day he will be disposed of. Donato seems to be afraid of this.
Donato Porpora originally hailed from Russia, and came to Japan at some point in time. He posed as a Catholic Priest, opening an orphanage and used the children as his personal livestock. While pretending to be a caring and affectionate caretaker to the children, he would in secret torture and murder the children that had supposedly been adopted. It is implied that he also served pieces of his victims to the other children, disguised as appetizers.
Eventually, his secret was discovered when Koutarou Amon interrupted him during a meal. Instead of killing the boy to protect his secret, he requested that Amon remain with him and join in his lie. He would eventually be captured by the CCG and sent to Cochlea. There, he established himself as a valuable informant and was frequently consulted by investigators about their cases.
Aogiri Arc Edit
When Aogiri attacked Cochlea, he was not among the prisoners released. It is unknown whether this was intentional or merely a coincidence. He overheard the attack from his cell, but was unable to participate in the slaughter of the guards.
Raid of Kanou's Lab Edit
In the months following the raid on Aogiri's hideout, Amon and his new partner, Akira Mado, were sent to interview him. He made small talk at first, teasing Amon about their relationship before congratulating him on his promotion. Though Amon refused to answer about his previous partner, Donato easily figured out what this meant and laughed mockingly. When told that Amon had come with questions for him, he suggested that Akira leave them alone to talk — while hesitant, she left father and son alone. He took the chance to tease Amon further, inquiring about whether their relationship was intimate or not.
He refused to cooperate when Amon read from a list given to him, correctly guessing that Itsuki Marude ordered Amon to interview him. He stated that he did not know anything about Aogiri, since he could only hear things from inside his cell. He described the sounds of the guards being killed, and mourned that he was not able to take part in the killing. Amon was disgusted and prepared to leave, but was stopped when Donato questioned him about the cross he still wore. He wondered if Amon harbored any affection for him, and was amused by the anger this question triggered. He offered Amon cryptic advise, suggesting that he should follow "Alice" instead of the "White Rabbit" because it would lead to the same place. Amon was left to puzzled over the meaning of his words.
When Amon battled an out-of-control Ken Kaneki in the underground laboratory, he began to recall his childhood and the night he discovered the truth about his foster father. He recalled the snacks Donato would serve the children, implying they may have been made from his victims. Still haunted by his childhood, he asked Kaneki to explain to him the reason he alone was spared.
Owl Suppression Operation Edit
Just before he lost consciousness due to his injuries, Amon's thoughts wandered first to his faceless parents before settling on Donato. He wondered why this was, calling out to him as his father.
Torso Investigation Edit
Haise Sasaki and Tooru Mutsuki visited him in hopes of gaining new insight on the investigation into the ghoul known as Torso. Donato greeted Sasaki in a friendly manner, teasing him over having a woman as his superior and using his personal name. When he noticed Mutsuki watching him with unease, he becomes excited and rather graphically described how he wanted to eat the young investigator. He states how he looks delicious, and how he would love to greedily rip apart his stomach and gorge himself on his soft internal organs while looking at him hungrily, causing Mutsuki to shiver fearfully in disgust. Before it could go further, Sasaki intervened and defused the situation.
He was shown the case information on a digital screen and noted how unusual it is for a ghoul to have no interest in their victim's head. Later, he explained the importance of the face as part of the meal, and suggested their suspect was someone who was blending in with human society. Based on the use of a vehicle and familiarity with the streets, he suggested that Torso had been working as a taxi driver. As Sasaki prepared to leave, he suggested the investigator come speak to him again after the case was over. He stated it should be alone, as there was another case he would like to talk to him about.
Afterwards, Mutsuki wondered why such a dangerous ghoul had been allowed to live, saying the look in his eyes gave him the shivers. Sasaki explained that Donato was a valuable resource for their investigations, but that he must continuously prove himself useful to them. Later that night, Sasaki had a nightmare in which a mysterious figure told him that he was just like Donato — desperate to remain useful so he would not be thrown away.
As requested, Sasaki visited him alone after a meeting with the Suzuya Squad to discuss personal matters. The investigator apologized to him for allowing Torso to escape after the help he had provided, which Donato brushed off since these visits amused him. He changed the subject to the matter of Sasaki's memories, noting that unlike previous visits, he seemed to be worried about them and experienced conflicting feelings. He inquired if it had anything to do with the Torso case, while casting a suspicious glance at the camera monitoring them. When questioned about Serpent, he admitted to not knowing more than the basic data about him — Sasaki confessed that he believed the ghoul was someone he once knew. The subject was changed again, to the other ghoul that Donato claimed was someone of "personal interest" to him. He advised Sasaki this ghoul may hold one of the keys to his lost memories, and provided a name. Afterwards, he suggested that Sasaki intentionally concealed his suspicions about Serpent and had become curious about his own memories. He called Sasaki his friend and wished him well.
Third Cochlea Raid Edit
As Shinme Haisaki looked in terror at Cochlea being laid waste to, Donato snuck up on the former and swiftly ripped the warden's head off. After Uta had handed him a Clown mask, Donato told him that they should go meet the King. Arriving in the chairman's office, Donato and Uta met Furuta and witnessed the murder of Chairman Tsuneyoshi Washuu.
Clown Siege Edit
At the time of the Clown Siege Donato is seen watching the carnage of the battles between the CCG and the Clown organization. Later on, Donato kills Touma Higemaru's uncle with his kagune from inside an old building prompting Kuki Urie and Touma Higemaru to investigate. When upon meeting each other Donato greets them, then instantly sliced off Touma Higemaru's arm, making him scream in agony. Urie looks away in concern then almost gets stabbed by Donato. Donato tells him looking away will get him killed followed by a surprise attack that Urie luckily manages to block in time. Suddenly Donato seems to disappear from thin air and traps Urie on the ceiling by kagune detachment. Then appears right next to Higemaru and begins to torture him in front of Urie hoping that Urie feels his pain of being unable to do anything for years. Urie pleads for Donato to stop and have mercy on Higemaru. Donato continues to snap and break Higemaru's arm. Urie screams out in despair and anger then finally Higemaru's arm breaks off. Donato smiles in delight of Urie's misery, Higemaru's pain and agony in a state of ecstasy. Higemaru once more let's out shriek of suffering while Urie is speechless and watches him in anguish.
Moments pass and Donato asks Urie questions about what are his thoughts on Haise Sasaki. Urie asks him why is interested in his opinion and Donato simply says it's out of pure curiosity. Donato, then asks Urie how would he feel if Haise was the Puppet master of all the clown attacks and how would that make him feel. Urie scoffs and says he once had believed that but realized that Sasaki isn't cunning enough to control multiple branches attacking in unison. And mentions that the clowns have no reason to join forces with Haise Sasaki because he used to be an investigator and that it would make more sense that the Clowns are moving on their own whim for their own purposes. Donato counters saying that the clowns love infamously dangerous people and that Haise is one of them but Urie says that is still not a reason to team up with the man. Urie changes the subject and starts a conversation about Donato's new found freedom and how does it feel to be free after a long time of imprisonment while talking Morse code with Higemaru. Donato says its not bad but he has complaints about his meals; the women are much more skinnier and leaner and the children are a bunch of idiots with no redeeming qualities. He likes healthier, thicker women and intelligent children. He comments on how he loves taking the clear, transparent eyes of children that show wisdom and cleverness and rolling them around and eating them like little pieces of wrapped candy, proving this statement by consuming an eyeball. Urie replies saying that's why he ran an orphanage and that Donato is repulsive for it. Donato says he's reminiscent of the orphanage saying it was his place of peace and for a while it meant everything to him but that was also stolen from him. He tries to remember the investigator's name at that time, wondering who imprisoned him from that time. He then noticed Higemaru moving from his spot and Higemaru froze in fear. While Donato was momentarily distracted Urie broke free from the kagune-like chains and bodyslammed then jumped on the back of Donato and yelled for Higemaru to run away. As Higemaru did just that, Urie held Donato in a chokehold screaming for him to die. While struggling Donato recalls the investigator who captured him. He then released his kagune through Urie's chest and said calmy to an injured Urie that his captor was Mikito Urie, Urie's father.
Donato grabs Urie's head and smashes it through the windows, the glass piercing Urie's flesh and throwing him across the floor like a rag. Urie thinks about his father and how he went all out to capture Donato and rises up off the ground with his kagune healing his chest wound. Donato amused that Urie wasn't done yet with the fight unleashes his kagune saying this will be an entertaining way to put on a show and says goodbye to a twin-kakugan activated Urie.
Urie goes berserk swinging his kagune around but Donato dodges the attacks effortlessly taunting and mocking Urie about how pitiful of a child he is, how everything he works hard for is all in vain, and how its his father he should blame for dying leaving him alone cause he was weak and pathetic. Having exposed Urie's true reason to become an investigator drives Urie livid, screaming that its not true stabs Donato through the stomach only to reveal that its actually a mere clone of Donato made from the real Donato's finger. Donato is actually on top of a random building looking at his regenerating finger with a smirk on his face. He then says it seems he's lost a finger and leaves a berserk, out of control Urie in the old building where he is pleading for someone to save him.
Later on, Saiko Yonebayashi spots Donato on top of a pole holding two unknown severed heads. When she looks at him he turns his head avoiding eye contact with her.
A while later he is seen chatting with Uta on some steel beam bridge. Uta mentions needing another piercing while Donato needs another finger. Uta laments about the excitement of witnessing a person change almost instantly likening to flipping a switch. Donato asks him does it fill him with a sense of uneasiness which Uta replies saying that he has always been a rogue person and that was his reason for wanting to be in the thick of such behavior because its lonely on the edges. After being asked whether it was the same for him, Donato responded by saying he is not as emotional as Uta.
Dragon Arc Edit
During the assault on the JSDF and operation headquarters, Donato observes the chaos along with his fellow Clowns. The group notes that Furuta's plan seems to have backfired, watching the combined forces of the CCG and Goat battling against numerous V agents. Someone in the group suggests bringing "her" out to buy more time for the plan. On the orders of the Clowns, a large Kakuja appears and begins to attack alongside V's forces.
When the creature's head is removed, the main body is exposed -- revealing a headless body, with a cross resembling Donato's kagune embedded into the neck. After being discovered by Hinami's exceptional hearing, Donato and the rest of the clowns get ready to ditch their roof top. As they all walk away Donato stops in his tracks, anticipating an attack from Amon. Donato blocks Amon's heavy quinque with his koukaku without any hesitation. Donato calmly turns around to face Amon and politely greets him, saying they haven't seen each other in a while.
As they are about to fight, Donato unleashes his kagune as Amon grips his quinque ready for action. Initially, Donato has the upperhand in their fight and begins beating Amon to a pulp while Takizawa and Yumitsu spectate in the background. While Amon endures Donato's blows, Takizawa shouts at a battered Amon and gives him the incentive and encouragement to finally fight after realizing Amon was restraining himself due to his lingering father-sentiment that he possesses towards Donato. Finally understanding that he must defeat Donato for the greater good, Amon unleashes a giant crosslike quinque, and after having a tearful moment, realizes he loved Donato despite all of the pain he caused Amon.
Shortly after bisecting Donato, and as Donato laid dying, Amon and Donato have one last conversation on Donato's purpose of being as evil as he could be after being given the title of Crown by the Clowns. Amon reminisces on how Donato cared for the orphans, including Amon, and recalls how the food and shelter that was given to them by Donato was nostalgic and how he even held the memories dear. Despite all the evil things Donato as done, even denouncing him as a depraved individual who has only caused suffering, Amon breaks down in tears as he told Donato that it isn't wrong for a son loving his father. As Donato hysterically laughs, he also starts crying profusely and questions the entitlement of being a father and a "masterpiece" - showing that he somewhat feels remorseful for his actions and was shaken by Amon's final words to him. Donato's incessant laughter finally ceases after he dies shortly after.
Their relationship was very complicated, with a twisted mixture of hatred and affection. Though Donato preyed on the children in his care and enjoyed their suffering, he seemed to harbor genuine affection towards Amon as his adopted son. As a direct result, he spared him when his secret was uncovered and even asked Amon to remain with him. As a prisoner, he enjoyed teasing Amon about various things and seemed to take pleasure in his discomfort. During the Defense of Tokyo, when Donato engaged Amon in battle, he visibly held back and allowed his defeat. During his last moments with Amon, he mockingly laughed at his adopted son, though shed streams of tears when he was called 'father'.
They had an unlikely friendship, with Donato serving as both an informant and a sympathetic ear. He aided the amnesiac investigator with sorting out his thoughts, and treated him in a friendly manner compared to his other interactions. In turn, Sasaki seemed to genuinely appreciate his advice on personal issues and cases, confessing his worries to the imprisoned ghoul. Despite this concern for Haise, Donato showed no remorse in attempting to persuade Urie that Haise was the mastermind of the Clown Siege.
As a ghoul who prefers young victims, Donato became excited upon meeting Mutsuki. He relished the young investigator's terror while he described how he would eat him, going into graphic detail. Sasaki stepped in to defuse the situation, and suggested that Donato was only "teasing." Later on, Mutsuki questioned the justification for keeping such a sadistic ghoul alive. He also mentioned he likes eating healthy developed women over the thin skinny kind and likes eating clever, intelligent children over spoiled stupid children for food.
Mado and Donato were not seen together, but it was hinted they interacted with each other in the past. While nothing was known on how they interacted, Donato called Mado a Death God-like man and was amused when he realized the investigator was dead and laughed mockingly.
Not much was known about their exact relationship, but the two had a calm and casual relationship.
Donato harbored a grudge against the deceased Mikito for capturing and imprisoning him in the Cochlea. He derided Mikito as loathsome for ruining his peace and desired revenge by attacking his son Kuki Urie.
Due to being the son of Mikito Urie, he had a grudge against Urie. He enjoyed physically and mentally hurting Urie by ripping off Urie's subordinate Touma Higemaru's arm and attacking Urie viciously with his kagune.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Ghoul Physiology: Being a ghoul, Donato possessed enhanced physical abilities and a potent koukaku-type kagune.
- Koukaku Kagune: His koukaku kagune resembled a long tentacle formed from intertwined strands of sinew and an outer layer covered in cross-like shapes. It was capable of ranged attacks, and allowed him to extend it over long distances and spear targets with great precision. In spite of the type's greater weight, he was able to wield it with incredible speed, attacking faster than the eye can follow.
- Kagune Detachment: Donato demonstrated the ability to detach pieces of his kagune.
- Superhuman Strength: He possessed strength superior to a human, allowing him to decapitate a human with a single motion. He was also capable of ripping off limbs as shown with what he did to Touma Higemaru.
- Superhuman Speed: He possessed incredible speed, demonstrating the ability to move so quickly that he seemed to vanish into thin air. With this speed, he was literally able to disappear from view while standing in an open space with an unbroken line of sight. He was able to sneak up on people very quietly and unsuspectingly.
- Superhuman Regeneration: Donato's cells were capable of regenerating in a cross-like pattern after his finger was severed by Kuki Urie.
Great Intelligence: Donato had a brilliant mind, able to connect pieces of information available to him even inside prison, so much that the CCG still occasionally went to him for information. He was also exceptional at reading people, able to deduce what Amon was thinking with minimal effort and succinctly analyzed Sasaki's worries and personal issues.
Cloning: Donato was able to clone himself out of his kagune using his finger, and put them in his place to deceive his enemies. Later on, it is shown he can produce up to four clones at once, and each of them can work individually.
- In Tokyo Ghoul Trump, he is featured as the "King of Diamonds."
- Donato was designed by a friend of Sui Ishida, the same one who also created Misato Gori.
- In chapter 82 of Tokyo Ghoul his name is spelled differently: Donald Porupora and Donath Porpora.
- To Amon: "I could hear the death cry of the prison guard as he was being killed. I hadn't been this excited for a while. Can you imagine it? A fresh lump of meat right over there... Ha... It was absolute hell, in a different sense of the word. I prayed to God I could be a part of that banquet."
- To Amon: "Koutarou, go after Alice, not the White Rabbit."
- To Sasaki about Mutsuki: "Oh... there's a new one with you today. Little young too. Looks really tasty! I want to selfishly rip apart that belly, and stuff my mouth full with those soft organs."
- To Sasaki about Torso: "I see... so he's a torso-mania. For ghouls the head is an extremely important part. By completely understanding what he's eating, it amplifies the excitement of the meal. He satisfies himself with different parts while looking at the face... everyone has their own taste of having fun. The head is no doubt the face of the meal. To humans, ghoul meals can be boring because it's garnished by just a single "flower".
- To Haisaki: "Please do pay attention to the monitor, prison chief. The SS Clown's cell is open."
- "Then I guess the usual toys just won't be enough"
- "Don't let your guard down. It'll be the last thing you do, Kuki Urie"
- To Urie: "Not bad. ...But I have some complaints about the food. The women nowadays have slimmed down, and the children are all complete idiots. I like healthy, wholesome women and clever children. I love taking those clear, translucent, wisdom-filled eyes and rolling them around like pieces of candy."
- To Amon: "...Still... Did you keep it? "The Cross". Still... Do you have any love for me as your foster father?"
- To Amon about Akira: "What a smart woman. Seems like you don't know how to handle her, so did you also come to ask about teaching your subordinate for the first time? Did you taste her yet?"
- To Urie: "A wonderful sight isn't it? I'm going to dismember this man of yours now. Slowly... Boldly. You will watch the whole thing from up there. You will watch me cut him into tiny little pieces unable to do a thing. Taste how it feels. How I feel."
- To Urie about the orphanage: "Ah, yes, my place of tranquility. For a while, it was my everything! But that was also taken away from me. I believe the name of the investigator at that time was... What was it again... Ah! I remember now! That abominable investigator who captured me... His name was Mikito Urie. It was your father."
- To Urie: "Ooh? You can still fight? This will be a nice little opportunity to put on a show. Goodbye."
- To Urie about his father: "What a pitiful child. Just because your father died, you continue to fight. Your misfortunes all are your father's doing. You fight till you're basically in pieces... You can't eat a thing... You choose to do these things? You wanted him to acknowledge you, didn't you? Wanted him to pat your head in approval. And you've tried to make those vestigial dreams come true by smashing them against your surroundings. Absolutely futile. No matter how much you get promoted, no matter how grand a legacy you leave behind you, you will never feel whole. Because you do not have a real family. Kuki Urie. Allow me to spell it out for you. The only person you truly hate is your father himself. You've hate the weakling that died and left you behind all this while."
- "There, there... There's no need to let it get under your skin. Seems I've lost a finger."
- To Uta: "I... am not as sentimental as you, my friend."
- "Oh, some little kittens lost their way? If I recall it was Kuki Urie, right...?"
- "Chant out those hymns. Loud enough for every ward to hear."
- To Amon about the orphanage and adoptions: "... That was a lie. From now on I want you to follow me in my "lie"... Koutarou with this "playing house" finishes."
- "I made some appetizers, you like these right?"
- "Oh my.... Oh my... Who might it be, it's been a while hasn't it Koutarou my beloved son."
- To Haise after summarizing his thoughts: "Ha-ha normal people hate that. Humans don't want to be analyzed."
- To Haise: "Oh? I was wondering who it was... It's you Haise. Nice timing, I was just bored."
- To Urie about Haise: "But the clowns love famous people, and he is a very famous person."
- "It's getting boring dealing with nothing but morons."
- To investigators B, and C: "What a stupid theory. The only thing good about is the quality of your flesh. In exchange for wasting my time, you should pull out your intestines, and *censored*, and *censored*." "Don't bother using a recorder. I'm impressed that you even aimed to be an investigator when you can't even remember this level of conversation. If I were you, I'd have committed suicide from embarrassment. To begin with..."
- To Amon: "Koutarou the donuts for everyone are missing... Do you know what happened to them?" "Fu ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You're really easy to figure out." (I'm gonna lecture you.)
- To Amon: "Then why don't you ask seriously? I have no intention of answering someone who asks questions off a scrap of paper. I suppose it was probably the sly special class investigator Marude. Am I wrong?" "Liar, ha haha ha!"
- To Amon: "Long time no see, Koutarou. You don't even come to see your Father's face or keep in contact."
- To Amon: "Fu... How ungrateful. Congrats. You got promoted, didn't you? And what about that Death-God like man? Your previous partner? So he's dead. ..Ku.. Fuhahahahaha. This child is as easy to understand as ever. Ku Ku... So then what are you here for today? Answering them is no problem but- A conversation should only be a thing between two people."
- To Haise: "The other thing I'd like to talk about... Is a certain ghoul I have interest in. He... He will become one of the keys to unlock to the door to your memories... His name is- Haise. Wasn't the one who his the incident with Serpent yourself, somewhere in your heart, because you're wishing for your lost memories while fearing them? Let's wish, as friends, that what fills the empty bowl is a hot soup..."
- To Haise about Torso: "To me this is just one of the many conversations to kill time, its fine. What happens to him has nothing to do with me. Rather than that, as a ghoul like myself, just how far can he escape? I can only get my hopes up."
- To Amon: "My, it's been a while hasn't it, Koutarou."
- To Amon: "Even Haise would be hard pressed to best you, Koutarou. Unfortunately, I've been going this for far longer than he has. Pointless, you say? Not to worry. You'll soon understand.
- "That Uta. Ever the reckless one."
- "After being given the reins of the Clowns from the second Crown, I tried to be as evil as I possibly could."
- To Amon: "Hatred of my inadequacy was my excuse. I grew to resonate deeply with my ghoul nature. I ravished in bloodshed and bliss. I divided meaning for my existence in my plate and the offal on it. Donato Porpora was every bit the villain you knew him to be."
- To Amon: "I... This apocalyptic event... No matter how many humans it turns into ghouls, no matter how many lives it causes To be lost... I couldn't care in the slightest."
- To Amon: "Man is cunning. Time need but pass. Man and his cities will return. Such is the night of the energies that work to undo loss. The more that die and break, the better."
- To Amon: "Its much like tilling a field. I won't be able to see the harvest, but I do not doubt that this was a bountiful reaping. Ku ku... Besides meeting my fate at the hands of a paragon of justice like you... A fitting end, if I do say so myself."
- "Just perfect. Haha haha haha ha..."
- To Amon: "Ffeh. I ate, in the shadows, every single child of that "we". Still nostalgic for those days?"
- Last words to Amon: "Haha... Fuha Haha ha! Haha haha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Father? A masterpiece... Haha ha... Haha ha! Ha haha ha... Ha ha ha... Ha ha ha... Ha ha..."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Tokyo Ghoul Episode 16
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 82
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 83
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 106
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 135
- ↑ Sui Ishida's comments on the icon stickers celebrating :re Chapter 100.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 3
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 106
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 107
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 108
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 109
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 110
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 116
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 101
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 9
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 89
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 168
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 169