|Japanese Name||五里 美郷（ごり みさと）|
|Foot Length||27 cm|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 64|
|Anime Debut||Episode 10|
|Novel Debut||Void: Chapter 5|
|English VA||Trina Nishimura|
Misato Gori (五里 美郷, Gori Misato) is a Rank 2 Ghoul Investigator. She was affiliated with the 13th ward under the command of Iwao Kuroiwa during the events of Tokyo Ghoul. In Tokyo Ghoul:re she reappears, still working under Special Class Kuroiwa.
Misato is a very tall, fierce-looking woman with an androgynous appearance with short dark hair and a powerful gaze. She has a birthmark on the center of her forehead, and usually wears a stern expression on her face. Like most investigators, she favors formal suits and opts to wear slacks as opposed to a skirt.
Manga Depiction Edit
Aogiri Arc Edit
Post-Owl Suppression Operation Edit
After the Owl Suppression Operation, she was conflicted and emotional, refusing to believe the reports that Koutarou Amon had died. When she spotted Akira Mado, she took her anger out on her, berating her for not feeling anything when she lost both her partner and a classmate, only to end up in disbelief when Mado teared up, saying she loved them both.
Post-Third Cochlea Raid Edit
She is secretly in love with him, though unable to confess her feelings out loud. When they worked together during the 11th Ward Battle, her embarrassment resulted in her acting gruff towards him to hide her actual feelings. Afterwards, she devoted time to attempting to learn to cook in hopes of conveying her affections towards him but even then, was unable to tell him. After he was declared dead during the Owl Suppression Operation, she became hysterical and refused to believe the reports.
Power and Abilities Edit
Although she has not been seen working the field during investigations, she has instead been shown to perform well in larger combat operations such as the assault on the Aogiri base in the 11th ward, and the 20th ward's Owl Suppression Operation. Taking the role of ranged fire support for her allies in the field, Misato shows herself to be a capable shooter.
- Emelio: An ukaku quinque with an organic shape featuring crystalline teeth-like sides surrounding the weapon's muzzle. Misato's usage of the weapon resembles the manner in which the typical ukaku ghoul wields their kagune, firing barrages of crystallized Rc cells taking out opponents at range, though Emelio appears to sport a somewhat greater accuracy than what ukaku generally display. Like ukaku ghouls, Emelio is said to run out of energy rather quickly, therefore limiting its use to short-term engagements.
- Misato likes girly things, muscle training, and Koutarou Amon.
- She respects Iwao Kuroiwa and her dream is to be protected by the man she loves.
- Her side story reveals she is a horrifyingly poor cook, but completely unaware of it. Thus far, Iwao Kuroiwa is the only person known to have eaten her cooking without falling seriously ill.
- A friend of Sui Ishida designed Misato, the same one who also created Donato Porpora.
- The mark on her forehead is a birthmark.
- In Tokyo Ghoul Trump, she is featured as the "Five of Clubs".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 56
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Misato Gori's character profile in Tokyo Ghoul: Void.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 64
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 143
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100
- ↑ Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 101
- ↑ Sui Ishida's comments on the icon stickers celebrating :re Chapter 100.