| This article is in need of additional citations.|
Please help improve this page by fixing or adding more citations. Once enough sufficient citations have been added to this page, this message will be removed.
- Osmanthus Medal (木犀章, Mokuseishō): The base level, given for eliminating 30 ghouls in a year.
- Silver Osmanthus Medal (銀木犀章, Ginmokuseishō): The second level, given for eliminating 50 ghouls in a year.
- Golden Osmanthus Medal (金木犀章, Kinmokuseishō): The third and highest level of the award, given for eliminating 100 ghouls in a year.
- Olives are located in the center of the medals and are well known symbols of "peace."
- The Osmanthus is a flowering plant, the specific species depicted on the medals is the Osmanthus fragrans, a favorite garden shrub of Japan known for its fragrant flowers.
- The Osmanthus fragrans is the "town tree" of Yoshitomi, located in the Fukuoka Prefecture, the same prefecture of Japan that Sui Ishida resides.