At the end of Tokyo Ghoul Root A, Touka puts a :re sign up as she opens for the day.
Logo Appearance Edit
The upper dot of the colon is dark and the bottom one is white, similar to the eyes of a one-eyed ghoul. The colon is followed by "re".
- Touka Kirishima (Manager/Waitress)
- Renji Yomo (Manager/Waiter)
- Nishiki Nishio (Associate/Regular Customer)
- Kaya Irimi (Associate)
- Enji Koma (Associate)
- Ayato Kirishima (Associate)
- Ken Kaneki (Associate)
- Take Hirako (Associate)
- Shuu Tsukiyama (Associate)
- The cafe is modeled after a real cafe in Tokyo, called MUSEUM cafe & diner.
- The word re, in some languages, such as Maltese, means "king."